So… the holiday season came and went.
You started the new year with all kinds of enthusiasm, big dreams, and awesome social media goals.
You got a little overwhelmed after February, so slowed down a bit…but promised to pick things up again in a few weeks.
But…you got to March and just can’t seem to find your groove back. You’re feeling a little uninspired and you don’t know how to figure out
That’s clue #1 that you’re due for some Spring cleaning. But to make double sure… answer these 6-ish Qs.
- How do you want your Dream Client to feel when they look at your content? And how do YOU feel when you look at your feed?
- Does social media stress you out?
- Is your engagement plunging?
- Does your branding keep changing?
- When you google yourself, do you show up?
- Are you focused on the FUTURE or the PAST?
I go through the significance behind each and give you some tips to dust off your brand and give you some direction.
Snag your free content guide here.