I look at this 2 different ways:
The first is to get really analytical about your objectives and to collect tangible data for at least a month.
But before I share a system for doing this, let’s examine a common mistake / misconception. More
I spent Thursday of last week with Nina Dobrev (Vampire Diaries) in celebration of her partnership with Les Millsand Reebok. It was a day of fashion, fitness, and some epic proof of what social media can do for a brand if you put the right systems in place.
Before I share 5 key takeaways that can help you expand your exposure using social media, let me paint you a picture of the day. More
If you’ve been using social media to promote your business, you’ve probably heard about the 80:20 rule.
The 80:20 rule is a guideline for content that suggests 80% of your content should be free, value-packed content that is not affiliated with selling your services or promoting your business; and the remaining 20% is what you share to promote your business and sell your services.
While I stand by the value of giving juicy content for free, I find this guideline a little misleading. Especially given how much social media has changed over the years. More
“Shadow banning” happens when Instagram thinks you are spamming hashtags. This is likely happening because you use the same hashtags over and over again. More
If you’re like me, you are sooo over only being able to send your Instagram followers to the link in your bio when you have something new to share.
I mean, what if you have a new follower who is browsing through past content and he stumbles on an old image where your caption directs him to your favorite to-do list hack in your bio. More
So… the holiday season came and went.
You started the new year with all kinds of enthusiasm, big dreams, and awesome social media goals.
You got a little overwhelmed after February, so slowed down a bit…but promised to pick things up again in a few weeks.
But…you got to March and just can’t seem to find your groove back. You’re feeling a little uninspired and you don’t know how to figure out
That’s clue #1 that you’re due for some Spring cleaning. But to make double sure… answer these 6-ish Qs. More
The most common social media mistake I see is business owners trying to speak to EVERYONE instead of just one person.
If you’re going to get specific with your content, you have to build your dream client.
Yes, you read that right.
Not a specific group of people…
A specific person with likes, dislikes, interests, and dreams. More